Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photo of the Week!


        Well this week's photo is from my birthday! It consisted of cards, home made key lime pie, homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, homemade banana pudding, a Justin Bieber birthday card, bubbles and an awesome time with the NOAH family and a group of friends coming to our house. I must admit it was strange to have a birthday on the 1 week anniversary of moving to a new place, but it gives me great hope and appreciation for the community and family already forming! Not to mention I probably ate my body weight in delicious desserts!
       Also I think it important to take this time to just thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes throughout the day! It is awesome to have such support in so many places I am so very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment