Sunday, September 23, 2012

Photo of the Week- Big Week!

So this week I recieved my Michigan ID! I have to admit I was pretty stinkin excited about it, and unlike my NC ID it actually does not look like a mug shot...as much haha But now I am actually registered to vote as a Michigan citizen and I can vote on the local government also. Fear not I am still very loyal to ole North Carolina, saldy though that ID now has a corner cut off of it...




On another, more personal note: The beard is still coming in! I have not trimmed it down since I have been here in Detroit! Why you ask? I do not know, just seems like the thing to do for now...

I hope you are having a great Sunday! I have some great stories started I hope to get to the coffee shop soon to post them sometime early this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment