Sunday, June 30, 2013

The 20 miler Map!

So here I am attempting to give you the link to check out the route I took to run the20 miles once I was at Annual Conference

You should be able to click the following link, the only issue may be that if you don't have a Map My Run account it may not let you view it, but it seems that it may work? One thing though, the mileage in that 18.69 miles, which for you mathematicians is less than 20 miles! Well fear not! The Map My Run App that I use for some reason does not show the bridge that crosses over Lake Junaluska right where the ending point is. However, I did cross the bridge there, turned left and did a smaller loop, where I got back on to 19 and then S Lakeshore and crossed back over the bridge to then turn right on North Lakeshore and went back to Stuart, that mileage comes out to 2.42 miles, not including what ever the bridge is... So all in all the total mileage ran was 21.11!

Try it --> THE Map

Thank you so very much for the help, support, encouragement and just all around awesomeness!


I know i posted this picture earlier, but I just like it! Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment