Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo(s) of the Week- Fire Up the Grill, N.O.A.H. is on Bell Isle!

So for starters to this Photo of the Week, I need to send out a disclaimer. I know in most every photo of the week there is generally more than one photo, but this week there are even more. I am sorry if it seems I am a little carried away, but I just gotta share it all! I am sure you'll understand.

Anyway, This Friday the N.O.A.H. Project went out to Bell Isle in order to have a cookout for our quarterly hangout/chillout event we do with the volunteers. We started the morning off with a fantastic smoothie bar, egg bakes and of course Monkeybread (the exception to our new "health kick" at N.O.A.H.). After some fun times making all types of smoothies from kale, cayenne and ginger smoothies to the crowd favorite the strawberry, banana and pineapple smoothies, we then packed into cars and headed to Bell Isle! While at Bell Isle we found a nice little shelter and played some charades, fired up the grill and had some delicious food! There was quite the rainstorm, but really that just created quite the story to go along with an awesome day. After eating I got my butt handed to me in chess and dominoes so now I certainly have something to work towards for next year! All in all, it was a day for the N.O.A.H. family to just relax and hang out together, days like that are certainly tiring, but so very worth it!
























As you cane tell, no one really goes hungry!

We certainly had a full grill and this was before the torrential downpour and grilling in the rain!


Here we have the awesome game of Charades! And of course the team I was on won (I think).


No comments:

Post a Comment