Friday, June 21, 2013

20 Miles Down!

20 miles down!!

As you may have seen in other posts, I did reach the goal to get me here to Western NC Conference and as a part of the deal I ran my 20 miles this morning! I woke up around 5:30 and boy was it pretty out there! I have to admit I did stop twice to snap a couple pictures, but overall the run went well. I tried my best to stay focused on just digesting and mulling over what I was seeing at conference and my thoughts on things. It took just under 3 hours and I must say it was great to see so many other very enthusiastic and friendly people out so early. Check out some pictures below and as soon as I get to a computer ill post the route I took! 

So I've got my water and oatmeal and its off to the day's first session! Thanks again guys!


 The "Finish Line"



 The "Start Line"



The view this morning certainly wasn't too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment