Sunday, January 13, 2013

And we're back! Photos and a brief catch up!

Wheeeeew what a break!

Well I am making a comeback! It has been quite sometime since my last post and I thank yall so much for still checking in to see whats going on up here in Detroit! I took a brief break from blogging over the holiday as a way just to step back from the incessant desire to constantly write about everything that is happening in my life. But that is over and I feel like I have a whole lot to mention and talk about so I hope you continue to read and write me back as you have been! So thanks!!

So we'll start 2013 off with several pictures from the holiday away! I was able to go home for about a week which was an awesome surprise for the holiday! Then Celeste and I flew to Chicago to meet up REACH friends and App friends! We then took the ever cheap, ever sketchy Megabus to Detroit to make it in time for work on January 2nd. Sine then Celeste has been able to stay up here in Detroit and I am getting back in the groove of volunteering, working and continuing to build community in whatever way is possible! Here is just a small collage of those that I got to see over the time out of Detroit and the adventures during the last few weeks!


While in Charlotte a group of friends got together to catch up and say hello, Hannah is just one of those in that group getting together!


While in Chicago we were able to dress fancy and sneak to te top of the Hancock building!


Chicago!


Personally one of my favorite experiences in the past weeks, Joni took Celeste and I to a Detroit Roller Derby! This will surely be something that happens again!


Not really sure why I felt the urge to put this one in, but hey it was an awesome French dessert for only 85 cents!


The Reach Reunion descended upon Chicago at the Bean to take nearly a million pictures!


Well there ya have it folks a brief catch up via random pictures, I cannot wait to post about some of the conversations and thoughts I have had while not in Detroit and upon returning to Detroit. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment