Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Support!!

So it has been just a little while since my last post and so very much has happened since that strange day in Washington Reagan airport, as I was waiting for my flight home. I have had so many fantastic conversations, challenges, enjoyable moments and unavoidable difficult goodbyes! I have been making my way around the state to different cities where I have been able to see the people that mean so much to me are living! I have made my way from Charlotte to lincolnton, Boone back to Charlotte to Greensboro, Durham and now I finally make it to Raleigh. What a trip and what encouragement I have found. So I suppose that is what this post is about. It is about encouragement. Anout the people who have found value in investing in my life and that I also invest in. The more I think of the coming move to Detroit the more I have come to realize that the move is not simply a matter of me moving away but a bridge being formed. I have so very much support from so many different places here and I hope to do that support justice by connecting the support and encouragement that I have felt so very strongly here to those I meet in Detroit. So I suppose I just thank you so very much for reading because just by reading my scattered thoughts you are supporting me and supporting those that I have yet to meet in Detroit, MI!


Here is a little point to ponder a little morsel to chew on that has been brewing in my head for a little while: what does it look like to be a united or connected church? Does it mean we must all believe the same thing? Can we all believe the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment