Monday, May 6, 2013

Photos of the Week- Its a Party!

Well some awesome things happened this weekend. For one my roommate Brian is leaving for a trip to study and living in several countries in Central America for about 5-6 weeks. We threw a Pre-Cinco De Mayo/Goodbye for a bit Brian party complete with potluck of snack foods and a bonfire! We had about 30 or so of Brian and mine's friends over for a good time watching the sunset and talking about everything from my "southern accent" to community organizing. Bon Voyage Brian!


A little bonfire action, and no my face is not on fire.


I suppose this is what I get when people borrow your camera! But hey now we get this lovely picture!



And yes ladies and gents, it is official the Spring is here and dang it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment