Monday, May 6, 2013

A Loss in the Family

Well I have some pretty awful and difficult news today. Yesterday morning it was reported that one of our clients that has been coming for several years was stabbed to death at Hart Plaza Saturday night. I will continue the policy of not using any names, but "John" was a deaf man that was constantly teaching me sign language and always had a smile. "John" had a sense of humor and a spirit that really could just be felt and sure didn't mind giving you a hard time. I suppose I write this just to share that because so often I am able to share stories of exciting happenings or of lessons learned, but I thought I could share the difficult times also. "John" was one of the shining lights here at NOAH and he will not be forgotten, thank you for reading y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment