Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pictures of the Week!- It's a Birthday!

So this week was a pretty easy week when it came to choosing a picture of the week topic, it was my Birthday!! So of course I have a few pictures from August 28th! The day was pretty awesome and sadly I don't have pictures of everything, for instances after work about 15 coworkers, friends and neighbors got together to celebrate at a local resturaunt. While the food of course was fantastic there I was somewhat overwhelmed with the group that showed up. To consider this time last war these were all acquaintances if that and now to call them my friends and family here in Detroit was a powerful moment. Beautiful time to have everyone together!


So I thought I'd show some of the more interesting gifts:


Toothpicks!


A Painted Rock


Banana Pudding!


Some lovely decorations for the office, high class!


Avalon and a present to start the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment