Sunday, September 8, 2013

Photos of the Week: Catching Up and Running it Out

So this week has been a pretty eventful one that is certain! I had an awesome opportunity to  go to Chicago, IL. So a Megabus trip later and I was able to catch up with several really great friends in the Windy City. I would say most of the pictures are from an office party that a friend was able to snag an extra ticket for and I was able to crash. It was absolutely beautiful and to be honest somewhat strange feeling, cruising around the harbor on a yacht, while usually I am looking at the yacht. 

In addition to seeing friends I was able to run the Chicago Half Marathon and I must say it was an awesome race where seemingly half of Chicago came out to, cheering and making signs for. It was a great time and topped off with Chicago style pizza afterwards for each runner! Who says you can't have pizza for breakfast?!





No comments:

Post a Comment