Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photo of the Week- Just a Little Late :-)

Hello, hello! So very sorry to come to you so very late, but I have actually recently been a little sick with a pretty nasty cold, but hopefully I am getting over it, that's my excuse anyway haha...anyway last week's photo of the week comes from a Friday Night! 
This is a picture from the festival Delectricity, which is an art festival focusing mainly on the arts using electricity. This was the first annual festival and at this stop in the festival we met an awesome couple from Baltimore, Maryland who harnessed the reverberations of a drum to make electricity and cause a light to flash. A few of my friends and I enjoyed playing these drums for quite a while, actually you can see a few of them still playing the drums. I really just liked the picture with the man holding the Jesus loves you sign off to the side, this man walks all around the city with the sign (personally not my favorite way of witness, often times it seems to do more harm than good) and the lights.


As I mentioned recently in a post these festivals really display to me drive to better Detroit. These festivals drive the people pf the city to continue to stand behind the city and better the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment