Sunday, February 3, 2013

Photo(s) of the Week!- North American International Auto Show

So I must confess these pictures are technically from last Saturday, but I didn't think anyone would mind!

Anyway, I had the opportunity to go to the North American International Autoshow in Detroit! I must admit I am not all that interested in the cars, but it was so awesome to see Detroit so busy and bustling. For the past two weeks 770,932 people came through for the show! For me this is really awesome not because that many people are going to look at vehicles from all around the world, instead that is 770,932 people seeing one of the awesome Detroit attractions and Detroit itself! May it serve as a reminder Detroit is not so crime ridden and scary as some would make you think. The event was very well done and I must admit I saw some bikes there that looked pretty perfect if I ever strike it rich! I think it was just another really good "Detroit" experience.



This was probably one of the biggest crowds of the night around the new Corvette, I thought it looked pretty cool, but I really loved the car on the wall in the background too!


Man, Hotwheels sure have changed since I last played with them...

In addition to the bikes that I found, this guy caught my eye too!

No comments:

Post a Comment